At the Beth Hansen History House, 645 Klondyke Rd, located by the Fire Station:
Open to the public by appointment, call Beth Hansen: 228-864-6100. View the gallery of pictures in each room and visit the new library. Membership is not required.
All meetings are on the 3rd Mondays of each quarter.
- Due to COVID there will nit be a January meeting
- April 9 – 6:00 pm
- July 19, 6:00 pm (With the new mandates issued by the state we recommend that you wear a mask but not required.)
- October 18, 6:00 pm
- Cemetery Tour – October 2021 –Pending
Day and Time Unconfirmed. Hear history come alive with re-enactors on a guided tour. Time is 5:00 to 6:30 P. M. Free Admission. Donations Appreciated.
- Veterans Day Parade
November 2021 Day and Time Unconfirmed – Pending
- Christmas on the Avenue: December, 2021
Long Beach High School Concert Choir– Pending
- Wreath Across America – December, 2021 – Pending
Beth Hansen: 228-864-6100
Eddie Ware: 228-697-5998